Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beta Readers ~ Round 2

Calling all beta readers!

Love Redeemed is my contemporary romance that is scheduled for release Sept. 23, 2013.

Blurb:

Life is simple.
Cassie is content with what she has, a great job and wonderful friends. Everything is perfect…until Ryder appears.  She still has not forgiven him for choosing music over her eight years ago.
Ryder is a rock star, living the life he had always dreamed of.  He is not searching for love because who has time for that when you're constantly on the road.  But then his tour ends and he decides to go back home and visit an old friend.
When those old feelings resurface, will they be able to forgive and start anew?


Title: Love Redeemed
Author: Tich Brewster
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Pennedit
Cover Artist: Sprinkles On Top Studios

I had a handful of beta readers go through my manuscript for the pre-edit proofreading, feedback from them is coming in and sounds great. My editor sent me a list of things to correct, which I just finished correcting. NOW, I am seeking fresh beta readers for round two of beta reading.

If you are interested in beta reading Love Redeemed, fill out the form below and I will have that out to you ASAP.


No comments: